Wednesday, July 18, 2007

BAD Ballerina!

I've been really bad about going to ballet class lately. Several weeks ago I got a cold. And then I went to OAM. And then the ballet studio was on summer hiatus. And then I went to DC. With all of that, I've been away for a couple of months. And truth be told, I've been an irregular attendee since April.

And currently I'm struggling to find the desire to go back. Like tonight, there's a class at 7:30pm, but I just feel like going home and curling up with some knitting. Maybe I'll be back in the groove next week. One thing's for sure, I'm not at Adult 3 level anymore. I'm planning to start back at Adult Beginning....while some folks in my original cohort have moved on to Beginning Pointe.

Sheesh.

I'm too tall to go on pointe anyway, right?

2 comments:

Annie said...

bummer about not going to ballet as much lately... but I think you en pointe is scary, because then you would be fully 6'8" tall and I would come up to your waist.

Anonymous said...

Do you get less, uhh, bendy when you don't go?