After completing the back, front and one sleeve of my FIRST EVER HAND-KNITTED SWEATER, I got bored of the yarn and pattern. So I switched projects - made a trip to the local yarnery yesterday, found some delightful variagated cotton on sale (40% off, dude), and started knitting a hat. I'm making good progress! The plan was to have something to work on during my flight to DC on Wednesday. Seems I may be done before my departure. Oops! Good thing I bought a second skein in another color.
Monday, July 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hint: click on the pic and get INSANE AMOUNTS OF DETAIL!
Whoa. Indeed, that is an insane amount of detail. Pretty yarn!
That's almost *too* much detail. I prefer to let the magic of knitting patterns remain a mystery.
super cute! is this a JPo original or are you knitting from a pattern?
Hey SC! It's a J.Po original. I didn't have the patience for a pattern. But I did have the patience to check gauge. I've been making a lot of hats lately that are too small - cause I always underestimate the number of stitches I need to start with.
Post a Comment