Sunday, July 01, 2007

Good Times with Cocoa

So it seems L.Kes and B.Kes are taking in all the Bay Area sites before fleeing for the MW. And Jiggity and I are taking advantage of their energy and organizing efforts. We're also trying to spend as much time as possible with them before they leave us (sad).

Yesterday's adventure included a trip to the Scharffen Berger Chocolate "factory" (a relatively small building, really) and a sake factory (also, quite small).

Jigs and I were going to phone Sophist to see about some din-din plans, but I got a little stomach ailment, probably from all the intense chocolate washed down with several cups of sake, so we went home instead. Sorry, Sophist.

We partook in a lovely brunch before the festivities. Pics for your viewing pleasure:



3 comments:

towwas said...

Cat in foam = so cute!

Annie said...

cat in foam = so cute indeed!!!!! Awesome. No prob about dinner, thanks for thinking of me. :-) I was in SF this Saturday for dinner, meeting w/ some of HT's friends...

J.Po said...

The foam cat was a delightful surprise that came along with L.Kes's mocha. The other eating companion to get a mocha got a big cursive "L" (for his name, I think). L.Kes really lucked out.

And Sophist - sounds like we would've missed each other anyway. Let's plan something soon.

And TOWWAS - turns out I'll be in DC to say goodbye to my sis .... the weekend of the 12t/13th-ish. Wanna hang?