Yeah, you should come to the baby shower and decorate a cake. Or not come to the baby shower, but decorate a cake the morning of the baby shower than we then would just happen to use at the baby shower. It's perfect, see??
I'm not sure I understand the significance of a pink and white Canadian flag with a palm tree in the place of the maple leaf....or did I just insult your mad bakin' skillzz?
4 comments:
Sassy!
omg I love it to pieces, you are a miracle worker with cake.
Yeah, you should come to the baby shower and decorate a cake. Or not come to the baby shower, but decorate a cake the morning of the baby shower than we then would just happen to use at the baby shower. It's perfect, see??
I'm not sure I understand the significance of a pink and white Canadian flag with a palm tree in the place of the maple leaf....or did I just insult your mad bakin' skillzz?
Post a Comment