One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
When will fish oil pills be engineered to give you bacon burps instead. Mmmm.... bacon.
I bought some Omega-3 OJ in the hopes that it would not lead to fish burps. Haven't had a chance to try it yet, though.
Mmm...bacon.
that's rough, I have been taking the fish pills recently but have not had to contend with fish burps yet, I am forewarned thank you very much!
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/07/10/mmmmmmm/
Post a Comment
5 comments:
When will fish oil pills be engineered to give you bacon burps instead. Mmmm.... bacon.
I bought some Omega-3 OJ in the hopes that it would not lead to fish burps. Haven't had a chance to try it yet, though.
Mmm...bacon.
that's rough, I have been taking the fish pills recently but have not had to contend with fish burps yet, I am forewarned thank you very much!
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/07/10/mmmmmmm/
Post a Comment