tells me to do. He's the latest in a long line of my PBS-inspired health kicks. I'm currently following his 8 week plan for ultimate health. The first week involved doing lots of things I already do (eat broccoli and salmon weekly, take fish oil pills daily, walk a lot), which is making me think I live a relatively healthy life.
He did, however, advise on two key things I have not done until now: take supplements (vitamin B complex, vitamin E, vitamin D, Selenium, Calcium, and Co-Enzyme Q) and practice daily meditative breathing. The B-complex supplement is doing amazing things for my energy ... with the added bonus of turning my urine florescent yellow. The breathing is very difficult for me - because I tend to be a little ADD and I have a tough time slowing down. But it's probably the thing I could use the most!
I can't wait to see what I'm slated to do in week 2. I cheated and skimmed ahead, excited to see that I'll be increasing my fiber intake to 40 GRAMS A DAY sometime soon. That will be a true challenge. Sophist will be happy to hear that I'm taking fiber intake to a whole new level!
2 comments:
So, what is it you like about these goofy health kicks? I mean, nothing wrong with them, it's just that my kicks tend to run more to crafts and movie-watching, and I'm curious what inspires the love for health kicks.
Also, excited to see you this weekend - feet picture!! If we go to the Norwegian dance party, it can be a picture of my feet in my Norwegian dance shoes!!!
Post a Comment