Al Gore won the Nobel Prize. Now if that's not a small slice of vindication, I don't know what is. Guess who will NEVER win the Prize? The guy who lost the popular vote in 2000.
In other news, here are my weekend plans:
- Sleep
- Work on Halloween costume
- Go to stitch'n'bitch with the gals
- See the pregnant CFK
- Plan for next weekend's camping trip with Sophist and HT
- See that new Wes Anderson movie
- Nap
- Sleep
- Possibly do some form of exercise
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Po - I want to go to an SnB! I am way jealous! Instead of stitching and bitching, I went to Sears with Raul and bought a table saw. And then he bought me dinner at Chili's. Almost as fun. The midwest is nice, but I really miss CA sometimes.
Post a Comment