Yea - I was totally going to resist. And then Spice set up a group just to get me to join, which was sweet. And then I started searching for high school classmates, and it all snowballed. Oh well.
Everyone in my med-school class is into Facebook and they post really inappropriate things on eachother's walls. I sure am proud to be among such future professionals of tomorrow. Raul is on Facebook if you want to add him as a friend - he only checks his profile monthly so no promises of daily wall hits.
5 comments:
yah wha happah??? i thought there would be a long, drawn-out battle to get you to join!
Yea - I was totally going to resist. And then Spice set up a group just to get me to join, which was sweet. And then I started searching for high school classmates, and it all snowballed. Oh well.
That's how it happens. You think "Hmmm... I guess I could just get a profile..." And then a few days later you have a completely decked out page.
It's like Friendster, only with actual stuff that you can do.
Everyone in my med-school class is into Facebook and they post really inappropriate things on eachother's walls. I sure am proud to be among such future professionals of tomorrow. Raul is on Facebook if you want to add him as a friend - he only checks his profile monthly so no promises of daily wall hits.
Yeah, man, I joined the group and was all set to mount a major campaign. It was kind of a letdown when you gave in without a fight.
Post a Comment