Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Spatime!

Back when I was 13 and reading Seventeen Magazine, I was under the impression that every girl in her right mind partook in "spa time" on a regular basis to keep herself fresh and young. In the 20 years since making this realization, I've taken part in Spatime about - oh - one time in my life. And that one time, it was part of a bachelorette party-type thing.

But that's all about to change. I'm officially taking a day off on Friday to take care of me. That's right, J.Po's gonna take care of J.Po - in part by going to a spa on Jiggity's dime. He bought me a gift certificate to a swank little place for Christmas and I'm finally cashing it in. Let's hear it for rest and relaxation. WHOOT!

1 comment:

towwas said...

Oh, fantastic! I wish somebody would give me a spa gift certificate, but I don't think it's the kind of thing that springs to mind when you think of me. But, for the record: want.