One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Part 3 of .... "GUESS WHAT I'M GOING TO BE FOR HALLOWEEN!!!"
Hey now. More clues about my costume! Please note, the sunglasses are for the sake of maintaining my anonomity. They are in no way part of the costume. I still have a few details to pull together, but it's getting close!
5 comments:
And yes, I'm wearing mismatched socks - also not part of the costume.
Huh. Still no idea, but I'm totally impressed by your sewing skills.
JPo - Are you the cheshire cat from the cartoon version of Alice in Wonderland?
DING DING DING DING!!!! Shannon, you're awesome!
I'll continue to post pics, since there are many details left to put into place. But ShanShan is victorious. Excellently done!
BTW, Jigitty is going as the mad hatter, assuming we can find him a loudly-colored suit jacket.
TOTALLY BRILLIANT. AWESOME.
Post a Comment