Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Shake it!

So apparently we had an earthquake in the bay area - 5.6 or so. And I felt it ... not at all. The only thing I noticed was the 1.5 hours it took me to get home on the train. Seems they were checking the track as we traveled southward.

10:01pm update: One casualty noted in San Jose. A woman reports a broken jar of jelly. We will mourn her loss appropriately.

2 comments:

Annie said...

yeah I didn't feel the quake AT ALL. I got a very nice msessage on the phone from WestofRome asking if I was OK, and I thought, "OK from what?" wasnt till an hour later I realized what he was referring to.

Anonymous said...

Did you *really* not feel it? Or is this like my Dad being all, "The tornado didn't even get close - never even made it into the front yard"?