Friday, October 26, 2007

I've gone where no human is allowed to go, and this is the evidence.


5 comments:

Annie said...

You there. Yes you! GET OFF OF TURTLEBACK HILL. GET OFF OF TURTLEBACK HILL.

Anonymous said...

I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me someday. I can see some future prospective employer saying: Well, your resume is impeccable mr. Jiggity, but our records show that you have ascended TurtleBack hill. I'm sorry but we don't tolerate that kind of shameful activity here at Jones' Center for Candy Testing and Video Game Playing.

Annie said...

dude check it out I blogged about our trip. ;-) (on HT&Sheriff)

Jiggity, it would be horrible to lose your candy testing and video Game playing job because of this transgression. I will never, ever, ever tell anyone. p.s. where did you see the job listing for Candy Testing and Video Game Playing? Do you think they need a person with a Ph.D. in yeast genetics?

Annie said...

doh I'm dumb, I saw that J. Po already read the post... Since comment notification is broken, I haven't been figuring out when people actually read posts!!

grrrbear said...

I don't get it...you went to see the tree on the cover of our OAM Calculus textbook?