30 Rock is truly a FANTASTIC show! I'm done with disc 1 of season 1 and now disc 2 has surpassed the final disc of Freaks and Geeks in my Netflix queue. Jiggity would love 30 Rock, if only he would stop playing WoW. (Unlikely to happen anytime soon.)
As a side note, I now have a newfound respect for the Baldwin.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw yeah! And it started out kind of shaky - it only gets better!!! Just wait until you start saying "The Ruror Juror" over and over and over again. Yay - welcome to 30R's "dozens of fans!"
And yes, Baldwin is an underappreciated comedy mastermind.
Jigs is now caught up with me on 30 Rock. He ripped himself away from WoW for long enough to watch 8 episodes, and from the sound of his giggles, I think he's hooked.
Post a Comment