Monday, October 15, 2007

Enought About Halloween - Let's Talk About Christmas!

Okay, so ShanShan figured out my costume far sooner than I thought anyone would, so I'm out of material. Or at least I'm out of Halloween material. But I have Christmas updates! On my way home, I purchased a Christmas present for CFK's baby bump. Since she doesn't read my blog, and probably doesn't even know I have a blog, I'm posting a picture.

Specs: Found it at Marshall's (like all good treasures) and purchased it for less than 30% of the original cost. It's Ralf Lauren, meaning that 30% of original cost is just about right. It's a pretty impractical little outfit for a wee babe (of 6 months), but now the bump will be ready for a garden party come August (or so).


2 comments:

towwas said...

Miss Shirley's six-week-old baby is in six-month-old clothes now.

Anonymous said...

You're going to be a giant lady-baby for Christmas. Did I guess it first?

towwas - I have too many 0-3 month clothes for you to say things like that. Plus, for some reason, M.Bro hopes Bean is exceptionally small.