Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Part 2 of..."GUESS WHAT I'M GOING TO BE FOR HALLOWEEN!"

Anyone? Anyone?

10 comments:

towwas said...

Well, Sophist's comment from before has me stuck on Dr. Seuss. Whatever it is, I'm totally impressed by your sewing skills.

Anonymous said...

Waldo? Or Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch?

J.Po said...

You guys have some fantastic ideas for future costumes! Dr. Seuss would be SO FUN!!! But alas, you're not correct about this year's costume. Keep guessing. I'll keep posting pics of my progress.

And by the way, this costume feels like those sleepers (with plasticy feet) we used to wear as kids. I'm totally converting it to a lounging ourfit when Halloween is done.

WEE!

By the way, Alsho, a bunch of people from our college sports team are now on Facebook - and there's a "group" for our college sports team. You should totally join to see what everyone is up to!

Anonymous said...

Cool, I joined and have friended you. :)

Annie said...

you have mad sewing skills, lightning sister. I feel like if I knew what your costume were to be, I should know it by now... can't figure it out! Are you guys matching?

Anonymous said...

You are clearly a settler of cantana. Clearly.

grrrbear said...

A piece of Fruit Stripe gum?

J.Po said...

Oh my goodness, I love the idea of going as Fruit Stripe gum! I have so many options for costume recycling!

But alas, no one has guessed correctly yet. You will have to wait for my next pic - after my sewing progress this weekend. I'm sure you'll be refreshing your browsers ever five minutes.

Anonymous said...

My guess as to what you are going to be for halloween:

ADORABLE!

What do I win?

Anonymous said...

I got so excited that there were so many new comments, but alas, I didn't get to congratulate someone else for figuring out the mystery.