As per Sophist's request (see her blog), I am going to complete the following survey. Please follow my lead and add your own details.
1. Total amount of music files on your computer?
6.84 GB, 2499 files
2. The last CD you bought was:
I purchased 2 yesterday - It's Hard to Find a Friend (Pedro the Lion), Eveningland (hem)
3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Big Trucks - Pedro the Lion
4. Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Useless Desires - Patty Griffin
America - Simon and Garfunkel
Nightswimming - REM
Be Around - Uncle Tupelo
Idioteque - Radiohead
5. What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?
The bloggidy blogtastic blogworld - Spice, J.Bro, Grrbear
Monday, March 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
1. Total amount of music files on your computer?
I'm at a little over 10GB currently, but can't remember the number of songs...
2. The last CD you bought was:
Stellastarr* (self titled). I've bought albums off iTunes, but this was the last actual CD I bought in a store.
3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Does office music count? Otherwise it was something off the Garden State Soundtrack...
4. Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
1) Queen Bitch - David Bowie
2) American Music - Violent Femmes
3) Shoot to Thrill - AC/DC
4) Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode
5) Opportunity - Pet Shop Boys
5. What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?
Probably nobody. I'm not a baton-passer.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! mechanical warranty + automobile aston martin troubleshooting How to uninstall cd player car Bm hard drive boot scrabble help Chevy s10 zr2 air filters Tires for volvo s70 fat woman adult web sites aston martin and lagonda pinckney dental insurance Sunmark blood pressure monitor Laserterapia rosacea altoona iowa aston martin cars for sale a word of caution financial planning new york cruise shuttle
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
Post a Comment