skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
21st Century Nancy Drew
One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
The Exploratorium is quite aesthetic, especially when soaked in water.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I Were A Flower, I'd Look Like This:
Yo! Get with the program - we live in a bloggers' world! In order of appearance in said world:
Viscerations
Spicey Beef Melt
OnBreak.Bro
SquashShadow
Intermitent Blogger
This Kid Writes About Science
Sweet Cheeks
Doc
Alsho
These Kids Love Science
Procrastination Station
Fit To Print
Radio Stories
Know-It-All Hipster Who Thinks the Lives of Everyday People are Interesting
Local Rag
Talking Points
Daily Kos
Ha! Ha ha!!
I Have No Shame!
Blog Archive
►
2008
(53)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(135)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(14)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(99)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(17)
▼
2005
(214)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(17)
▼
March
(31)
Secrets
Sophist, as seen on G3 PowerBook
The equiptment I had to work with over the last fe...
Grrbear, Untitled. pixels on screen, macintosh.
J.Bro, circa 2000.
Oh sweet sweet blog! I can see you again, icons a...
3...2....1 DISTRUCT!
In No Particular Order
PICTURES TAKEN DURING MY DAY OUT. ENJOY!!! I am ...
Pretty flower with evidence of the weather.
The next 2 photos are things I saw at the museum. ...
Exhibit B
The Exploratorium is quite aesthetic, especially w...
Swan built and sat in nest....in the rain.
It was very very wet. Hey Grrbear, click on that l...
G or ET?
I Want to See Comments Galore!
boys
Candy As Muse
Friday
I got a job interview!! Friday. 1pm. Local depa...
Hands on Science
More Songs
A Commissioned Blog
And Away We Go...
OMG!
Movin' Right Along
FAME!
Gettin' Juggy With It
amazing race
Wha?!?!?!
►
February
(14)
►
January
(23)
►
2004
(78)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment