I was in San Francisco for the majority of the day. Had a doc appointment, went to the beloved Canvas Cafe, took the #43 to the Exploratorium, hung with my girl LL, ate a rather tasty hot dog, checked out the optics exhibit, walked south on Lyon Street (gorgeous! ), went to Trader Joe's, bused downtown and......
FOUND MYSELF PLAYING A ROUSING GAME OF GAY OR EUROTRASH!!
Being that I've been checking out all red-blooded Y-chromosome carrying humans in my presence, I was scanning the possibilities while walking to the BART. I found myself thinking to myself over and over and over again, "He's gatta be gay." True, not atypical in San Francisco. But downtown is never THIS fabulously gay. Then I figured it out. I noticed that virtually everyone in earshot was speaking French, German, Polish, etc, etc...apparently Europe has descended on the Bay Area. And the game began.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Ken nelson jewelry Answering machine wave file 2005 cialis december inurl levitra postid propecia viagra bmw turbo racecar blue contact lenses without a prescription in canada uwharrie jeep trail contact lenses colorful http://www.computersgraphicswebtemplatesdreamweaver.info Evaluating design of web pages French broad river camping rafting outfitters Anal soaping soap punishment Lower cholesterol lipitor 10mg contact lens Size of bloomsburg university home mortgage refinancing dunbar32 http://www.willma-s-dress-shop.info/contact-lenses-inverted.html tshirt transfers Sony ericsson bonds headset hbh 65 reviews http://www.bee-line-cable-tv-inc--4.info/India_tamiflu.html
Keep up the good work meridia order information buy cheap prescriptions meridia Buy didrex to loose weight fast. Really funny paintball http://www.zyban-advantage-plan.info/Meridia.html online prescription antidepressant medication interracial blogs Personalizied floor mats Microsoft certification free laptop riverside ca
Where did you find it? Interesting read College women's basketball picks grundy rain jackets whirlpool refrigerator filter Moving star wars revenge of the toys Inkjet ink cartridge capacities Photography school boston new england http://www.effexor-xr-side-effects.info
Post a Comment