Oh sweet sweet blog! I can see you again, icons and all.
I'm at EH's place in Davis, using her DELL Inspiron 4100 - my model, one year older. The hinge is totally intact and the AC adaptor is good as new. What the hell happened to my computer? I have a feeling EH is not as abusive to her laptop as I am to mine. I need to be more careful in the future.
Needless to say, my blogging will be spotty at best. The ol' G3 PowerBook is way out of date even though it was the computer used by Carey Bradshaw of Sex and the City. Bear with me, people. I should be back online soon.
Saturday, March 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LAPTOP Magazine called the Panasonic Toughbook the best laptop of the year.
The Toughbook is primarily made for people who work in rugged environments, like contractors who work outside or up high. The thing was designed so you can beat it up and it won't break. Go ahead, drop it from 10 feet. See if it cares.
Additionally, to prevent from having a breakable CD drawer shooting out the side, the CD opens up next to the mouse just like it would in a Discman. It's kind of a neat idea.
Anyway, if the laptop in your life receives some tough lovin', maybe you need a Toughbook...
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Order tenuate from u s ionamin dating online Buy phendimetrazine order by 3pm Makers of protonix http://www.zoloft-8.info/price-provigil.html Elephant wedding stationery Connection mobile phone answering machine Aqua leisure sa3768 pool filter pump fire alarm distributors
Best regards from NY! abraham + lincoln + store + debt
Very nice site! » »
Post a Comment