Thursday, March 17, 2005

Friday

Tomorrow is a very big day. The movie ICE PRINCESS will finally be in theaters near you!!!

6 comments:

grrrbear said...

So, did you go? Was it everything you ever dreamed?

J.Po said...

No. For some reason, I opted to see Born Into Brothels instead. What I learned? I'm glad I was not born into a brothel.

grrrbear said...

Ooo, how was that? I've wanted to see it for a while but haven't had a chance yet..

J.Po said...

VERY VERY GOOD. It was, in a very strange and somewhat depressing way, uplifting. The film was beautiful - with photography mixed with traditional video work. And there's one amazingly brilliant kid. You'll know who I'm talking about when you see it. A MUST SEE! It'll get you thinking.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »