Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hot Pretzels

During lunch, I realized I work within a block of 2 (count them, 2) hot pretzel-eries. Since our study is launching September 1st, I'll soon be near said hot pretzels 5 days a week.

The degree of Jiggity's envy is hard to estimate. My hypothesis: extreme envy.

2 comments:

J.Po said...

Note to readers: Jigs keeps trying to comment on this post and his comments are continually rejected. Never fear. He will keep trying.

He reports that his comment will involve bananas in some way. Wow.

Anonymous said...

I figured out why I couldn't comment. Turns out your comment can't have angle brackets in the text because the site thinks its html. Anyway, thanks for the banana buzzkill babykins! Here is the comment in it's originally intended format. Minus the angle brackets.

HOT PRETZELS!?? Near at hand??? Are they tasty? No! Don't tell me. If envy could be measured in bananas, mine would be 7 whole Chiquita factories.