Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh Man!

I left the house without deodorizing. Crap! Now I have to burn 4 bucks at the Walgreens to remedy the situation. If it weren't so blasted hot, I could totally get away with it.

Come to think of it, I'm at the fieldsite today and (with the window open) there's a rich aroma of marijuana mixed with smog and urine in my office. So I'm guessing no one would notice a little B.O. I can delay until lunch, at least.

4 comments:

Annie said...

I seriously doubt anyone would notice. Remember landrew and how he would deodorize at the lab bench? hee. oh yeah i posted more about our recent dinner...

towwas said...

I have so many random deodorants that were bought on just that kind of occasion.

J.Po said...

I'm the QUEEN of random deodorants!

As for Landrew, I still give a hearty chuckle when I think of him deodorizing in the lab. The first time I noticed, I was a little taken aback. But after the 10th time or so, it he became part of the lab background. HI-larious!

grrrbear said...

I have an extra in my desk for just these occasions. It used to be in my glovebox, but then it got to be summer and I was worried it'd melt in the heat. Plus, there's always the worry that the GF might see it there and start asking uncomfortable questions...