Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ugh

Work has hit a point of extreme craziness! And my blogging has been and will be minimal. I sense the overwhelming sadness in the blogosphere. Yea, whatever.

In any case, keep checking in! You never know when the opportunity will arise to recount some wacky story. I may even start a regular column: Poo Sightings!

4 comments:

Annie said...

there is most definitely an overwhelming emptiness in the blogosphere. good luck w/ the worky!!!

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere... never mind the source... that 16 out of 17 doctors agree(including, unless I am totally making this up, one Dr. Andrew Weil) that blogging is beneficial to one's health. So, I definately think that every now and then it is okay to let go of work and blog about poo! Or, I suppose, other things too if you must.

Annie said...

I agree with Jiggity. Small amount of blogging goes a long way for health.

towwas said...

Oh, definitely. You can take it from me - I used to cover health, you know.