Tuesday, August 21, 2007

LUGGAGE!

So this guy has recently been discussing his new adventures in carry-on luggage. I, too, made a recent luggage purchase due to a broken zipper on my 10-year-old carry-on. I LOVE my new luggage. Look! It even tells me where to put my female items (jewels and all).

As the Jigs can confirm, I spent several evenings wheeling this bag around our apartment when I first bought it. I gave it the plane test when I went out to the land of TOWWAS and Alsho and it achieved high marks for travelability. It fit so easily into the overhead bins and the wheels were so frictionless, they must have been developed at NASA!

Another plus? I'll never again get confused about which of the hundreds of black bags is mine. This bag can be spotted from a distance of 4 baggage claim carrosels!


5 comments:

J.Po said...

FYI - the labels on those little plastic compartments read "Jewlery", "Toiletries", and "Accessories". How else would I know where to put things?

J.Po said...

FYI part 2. - Um, I think I got some crazy good deal on this luggage. It's a Diane von Furstenberg suit case, which meant nothing to me until the internets led me here: http://dvf.com/

It's some sort of designer luggage. Dude! SCORE at the Ross Dress For Less!

Annie said...

that thing is fabuloso. where did you get it? i want one now, esp. with anti-gravity wheels

towwas said...

Wow! Nice work! Now I feel like I should blog about luggage. Everyone else is doing it.

grrrbear said...

Bitchin'! Was the Monkey included?