Sunday, August 19, 2007

Is anyone else out there really really really tired of hearing about Britney Spears' self-destruction? Dude. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I sortof miss the days when TomKat was (were?) the subject of most entertainment news headlines.

3 comments:

Annie said...

OMG I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!!!!
and the photo. nice photo.
yes I noticed the changes recently when I was changing my site around to look like Santa Fe...
i have to say, I definitely did NOT long for the days of stick shift. ez user interface rocks!

J-Vo said...

Could someone please treat poor Brit's bipolar disorder (my personal theory that I have been espousing since her FIRST disastrous marriage, thanks!) and get the kids out of her house already? Then we'll all be done with this mess.

Al said...

I'm with you, and it's not just her. Do we as a society feel the need to have someone to point to and say "As messed up as I am, at least I'm not completely out of control like them"? It's unfortunate, but then I keep reading about it too. Ugh.

Great new design!