Thursday, August 16, 2007

Live from the Road - It's Bathroom Graffiti

This was sent to me by BK, during his travels with LK across the country.

BEST GRAFFITI EVER! Spice and TOWWAS will probably agree!

4 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

Hee.

Overheard at the R'n'R HoF:

Teen: REM?!? [said as one word, not as an acronym]

Mom: Heh. No. R.E.M.

Teen: Oh.

It was also funny to notice that I was one of the younger people to stop at the R.E.M. collection on the way out of the inductee film.

towwas said...

Awesome! Who graffitis in honor of R.E.M., though? I mean...we ain't that young. Must be a really old mirror.

J.Po said...

Ha! Spice, that's hilarious.

Also, the more I think about this mirror graffiti, the more I think someone's defacing property to promote the sleep cycle REM rather than the band. Mayhaps?

And note to readers: I think I received that picture via BK's iPhone. How cool is that? The theme song is going through my head....

J.Po said...

Update: Graffiti was discovered in some bathroom in Kansas.