Saturday, August 25, 2007
Blog Love
So I'm getting my craft on, once again, to start a *scrapbook* (M.Bro would be proud) about the life and times of Jiggity and J.Po. And I must say, having this blog is making it amazingly easy. I have a poor sense of time (like, did we go to Freemont State Park the first or second summer of our relationship?) and this here blog is answering all of my questions. Plus, I've captured precious moments like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think the comments on that post should definitely be preserved for eternity. Which scrapbook theme would one use to highlight such delightful spam?
Nice! Just went back and read the "HELLO WORLD I'M IN CRUSHVILLE" post. Very exciting. I am really envious/excited about how you and Jigs have grown together. I am still in the stage where things are alternately terrifying, nauseating, and wonderful, and to tell you the truth it is exciting and yet it is also just about taking me to the brink of sanity as well!
HT had the idea of starting a blog together, and it seems like a fun way to document things. But it is also frightening and I feel way out of control. But... I am trying to surrender control and just trying to enjoy this wild ride without getting too spooked. I am glad to see that you have managed to weather the wild ride and are looking back on it with happiness. Dude, already 2.5 years!!!!!
I must add, remember you started the blog because your journal was stolen? It's nice that Google can't be Stolen, isn't it!
I too have occasionally had to resort to using the blog as a record of relationship events. Only bad thing about it is that the search function still sucks so much that finding a particular post is a lot more work than it really needs to be. So I end up reading post after post, trying to guess which month something happeend in. It wasn't so bad at first, but now at nearly 3 years I've pretty much given up entirely.
Hooray for scrapbooking, online or otherwise! If I'm not too late, before you start you'll need an oversized sweatshirt adorned with a screenprint of either Tweety or a smiling cat and the word "Purrrrrr-fect!". It's true for everyone but M.Bro - and it's part of the reason she's clawing at the bars to escape.
Post a Comment