One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
Friday, June 01, 2007
Arrrrrr.......
Ahoy matey! 'Tis the weekend when Pirate Jiggity and Wench J.Po will set sail for the Pirate picture show. If we don't sink to Davey Jones' Locker first, we'll be seein the show with Pirate BK and Wench LK, as tradition states.
The 3rd one is supposed to be better than the 2nd one, but I decided to stop while I was ahead (with the 1st one). Knocked Up is getting great reviews - maybe next weekend I'll have time to see it.
I've had the 2nd one (from netflix) for almsot a month now, but have been waiting for my travel-fest to end so the GF and I can watch it together. Don't worry - I'm going into it with really low expectations.
I may have to check out KNocked up early though - I'd hate to have it get "Forrest Gumped" for me again like 40-Year Old Virgin was...
4 comments:
I was really underwhelmed by the second one, so I think I might skip #3. I am, however, going to see "Knocked Up" tomorrow. And I am excited!
D'arrr.....
I was underwhelmed too, but we go with tradition and tradition says we'll see it and at least pretend to enjoy.
The 3rd one is supposed to be better than the 2nd one, but I decided to stop while I was ahead (with the 1st one). Knocked Up is getting great reviews - maybe next weekend I'll have time to see it.
I've had the 2nd one (from netflix) for almsot a month now, but have been waiting for my travel-fest to end so the GF and I can watch it together. Don't worry - I'm going into it with really low expectations.
I may have to check out KNocked up early though - I'd hate to have it get "Forrest Gumped" for me again like 40-Year Old Virgin was...
Post a Comment