I've often wondered about the deeper meanings behind various actions Jiggity and I take in our relationship. One recent occurrence has me stumped. For our 2 year anniversary (6/11/07), we got each other gifts. To be more accurate, Jiggity got me a gift and I quickly wrapped up something I was saving for the next major holiday*. In any case, here's what we got:
Jiggity to J.Po: A lovely stained glass box for holding items such as jewels or laundry quarters.
J.Po to Jiggity: A book entitled "What's Your Poo Telling You?"
So, what does this mean? There must be some meta-message involved in this exchange of goods.
(And, by the way, we enjoyed one another's gifts equally well. And we've been reading a chapter of the book every night before bed.)
(A second "by the way": Jiggity's sister bought the very same book for Jiggity's/sis's dad for father's day without information exchange.)
*His b-day, which falls frighteningly close to Christmas. I prepare all year since I have to come up wtih 2*presents in December.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My birthday is in December, too! Woo December babies!
I think it just shows that you have a good grasp of each other's taste in presents. So, that's good!
Of course, if I had even known "What is your poo telling you" existed, I would have so very instantly purchased it for Jpo. So in actuality the message my gift says is "I so wish I could have found you a book about poo... that would have been awesome!! But instead, here, have a pretty box! Either way, you are cute!"
Post a Comment