So after seeing almost all blogring peeps at OAM this past weekend, I'm rounding off the week with a hang-out session with none other than Sophist.
Who's excited? Me!
Now if only I could find a way to see J.Bro...
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
TAKE A FOOT PICTURE!!! Sophist's feet have not yet been represented in the blogcon '0X series!!
You know, towwas, I remember when you used to think that all the people clamoring for your foot pictures on Flickr were weirdos...
And look at you know - clamoring for foot pictures.
Hey that was so fun J. Po, I can't wait to hang out again soon. Oh yeah, foot pic, we totally did not do that at all. WE HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR FEET NEXT TO MINE next time. The size differential is quite marked, shall we say, and will probably lead to some giggles on the part of the ol' blogring.
I'm still weirded about by the flickr foot freaks (one of the pictures is about to pass 1,000 views) but blog foot pictures are totally different. I hope. Especially if Sophist's and J.Po's feet are as different as they claim.
And J.Bro's even in your state! Grab that road atlas and roadtrip on down to LMU! Especially if you're willing to step up and give a guest lecture on international public health - maybe AIDS in Africa?
Post a Comment