When I was in elementary school, I used to have a recurring nightmare about the KoolAid man. I dreamt that I fell into the giant pitcher and had to tread koolaid for almost an hour before I was rescued.
I wonder if Kool Aid man is in any way related to Candyman... they both appear from nowhere when you call their name. Of course one will leave you much more refreshed than the other.
And come to think of it... I've never seen the two together in the same place before!
3 comments:
When I was in elementary school, I used to have a recurring nightmare about the KoolAid man. I dreamt that I fell into the giant pitcher and had to tread koolaid for almost an hour before I was rescued.
Sophist, this is not uncommon! I posted this after hearing a very similar story from another pal. Be not afraid!
I wonder if Kool Aid man is in any way related to Candyman... they both appear from nowhere when you call their name. Of course one will leave you much more refreshed than the other.
And come to think of it... I've never seen the two together in the same place before!
Post a Comment