Tuesday, June 12, 2007

J.Po + Rhinovirus = No Bloggy

Ugh. I was beaten to a pulp by a headcold this past weekend, which means lots of Girls Next Door and The Simple Life (sorry, J.Vo) ... and no 2nd anniversary trip to the "first date restaurant" for team Jiggity and J.Po (J-squared). Oh well. Such is life. And because I'm getting over this cold now, I'll be in top form for the OAM 10th year reunion - taking place THIS WEEKEND!!!!

WHO'S EXCITED?!?!?!

The list of attendees, blogger style:
- J.Po
- TOWWAS
- Grrrbear
- J.Vo
- GlacierDad
- Spice (for an abbreviated visit, sadly)
- Spatch
- SpatchGirl

WOW! SO SO SO EXCITING!!!!

I believe a foot picture is headed your way!

4 comments:

J.Po said...

Foot pic will be courtesy of TOWWAS, I assume. But maybe she's not in the foot pic biz anymore. Hard to say.

Anonymous said...

The foot pic biz is like the mob - you don't just leave it willy-nilly of your own volition.

I hope the foot picture will be on topic of something significant. Maybe some type of frisbee monument.

towwas said...

OH don't you worry. There will BE a foot picture. Maybe on the Hill? I'm going to reject a frisbee shot. But I think we can find something quintessentially OAM. (This thing should also be on the ground.)

towwas said...

Who are Spatch and Spatchgirl?