Monday, June 18, 2007

Contest!

In addition to the awesome quiz show at OAM this weekend (won by none other than Big Bottle o' Catsup - including TOWWAS, Grrrbear, Spice, and J.Po), there was another competition going on ... IN MY MIND.

THE CUTEST KID COMPETITION!!!

Winner in the zero to one category: GlacierBaby!!
Winner in the one to three category: A.Vo!!

...HANDS DOWN!

5 comments:

towwas said...

I'd like to add an honorable mention for the kid of J.Mi and M.Tho, who looks ex-freakin-xactly like his dad (J.Mi). But with M.Tho's coloring. It was hilarious, I couldn't stop staring at the mini-J.Mi. If you can’t figure out who these people are, they went to Costa Rica with me and lived in Berkeley for many years.

J.Po said...

Yes - definitely honorable mention! And I think J.Mi may take the prize for best dressed. His breezy leisure outfits were top notch!

grrrbear said...

I have no idea who ya'll are talking about.

BTW - the S.Le bobblehead looks *awesome* in the home office!

towwas said...

Skeeeetch!

Actually, I realized, we can create a new category:
0-1: GlacierBaby
1-2: Mini-J.Mi
2-3: A.Vo

J-Vo said...

A-Vo would like to thank you for her award and vows to kick some ass in the second-grader category at next reunion!!