"Knocked Up" was good, but I didn't think it was as great as the fantabulous reviews led me to believe it would be - the people I went with agreed. I guess I should have gone with Pirates, which would have probably exceeded my expectations!
the previews looked pretty freaking awesome. I skipped #2 because it looked so uninspiring but I think I'll watch #3. Do I need to be filled in on any #2 plot details to understand 3? Any picture with my man Chow Yun Fat has got to be sweet.
Sadly, you probably will need to sit through PotC II before you see III. There is tons of backstory. Essentially the two combined are like one giant movie.
Yea, PotC 3 was a quality flick. Ridiculous, of course, but entertaining. So much goes on that you feel like you have to watch it again afterward because you were too busy watching other things to focus on Johnny Depp's amusing flailing. Ooops, I forgot to start this off by going ARRRRR!
3 comments:
"Knocked Up" was good, but I didn't think it was as great as the fantabulous reviews led me to believe it would be - the people I went with agreed. I guess I should have gone with Pirates, which would have probably exceeded my expectations!
the previews looked pretty freaking awesome. I skipped #2 because it looked so uninspiring but I think I'll watch #3. Do I need to be filled in on any #2 plot details to understand 3? Any picture with my man Chow Yun Fat has got to be sweet.
Sadly, you probably will need to sit through PotC II before you see III. There is tons of backstory. Essentially the two combined are like one giant movie.
Yea, PotC 3 was a quality flick. Ridiculous, of course, but entertaining. So much goes on that you feel like you have to watch it again afterward because you were too busy watching other things to focus on Johnny Depp's amusing flailing. Ooops, I forgot to start this off by going ARRRRR!
Post a Comment