And in other news, I'm happy to announce that my over-stimulated mind has finally settled down. I really miss my college buds, and I had one heck of a time over the weekend, but I don't think I have the energy to spend more than a few days at a time with them all in one place. I don't know how we ever slept back in the day. Maybe that was the purpose of the homework, exams and papers - to divert our attention and wear us out. Huh.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Cool-io.
I know TOWWAS has the market on feet pix, but I thought this one deserves a wider audience. Guess who those feet belong to! Guess where those feet are photographed! Guess how many pounds of sunscreen were applied to the legs on the left over the course of 4 days!

And in other news, I'm happy to announce that my over-stimulated mind has finally settled down. I really miss my college buds, and I had one heck of a time over the weekend, but I don't think I have the energy to spend more than a few days at a time with them all in one place. I don't know how we ever slept back in the day. Maybe that was the purpose of the homework, exams and papers - to divert our attention and wear us out. Huh.
And in other news, I'm happy to announce that my over-stimulated mind has finally settled down. I really miss my college buds, and I had one heck of a time over the weekend, but I don't think I have the energy to spend more than a few days at a time with them all in one place. I don't know how we ever slept back in the day. Maybe that was the purpose of the homework, exams and papers - to divert our attention and wear us out. Huh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Spice on the left, you on the right, art building fountain all around? Yay foot picture! I'm all about them. (I did have to refer to my blogcon '07 picture to see who has toenail polish and who doesn't.)
My brain was pretty much overstimulated all the way through college. I'm amazed I slept at all. I mean, I'm obsessed with people issues now, but then I was not only obsessed, but also very easily freaked out.
Nope, it's not me!
Oh gosh! I just assumed it was you, because it was with J.Po and nailpolishless. Let me look again. Right...now I'm going with Grrrbear.
Ding ding ding! It's Grrbear (left) and J.Po (right). We decreased our body temps by about 20 degrees when we dipped in the art building fountain. Wish I would have thought of that the summer I stayed at OAM. It was hot as balls that summer (and every summer). Whew.
TOWWAS, I think we were all obsessed and freaked to some degree back in the day. That was one of the many things that bound us so tightly! Wee! I think that's why I spent so much time on first libe.
Yeah, that was probably really good for the people-free restoration of your brain cells. Actually, I spent a fair bit of time down there, too...much of it asleep.
Also, I feel obligated to note that my legs are not as hairy as Grrr's. They would have been in college, but now I stick to a consistent shaving regimen.
Post a Comment