We'll start with this photo - one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen - taken during the drive down to Arroyo Seco. Like dude, why does this GIANT GAS-GUZZLING vehicle need an extra carrier for more gear? ...and extra carrier that is comparatively SO SO TINY!!! Ridiculous. What's even more ridiculous is that it had its own license plate. I hope you can't read it. That's just bad blogging etiquette.

6 comments:
What you can't see in this photo is that the tiny carrier is a Hummer-brand item. RIDICULOUS! And SO YELLOW!
P.S. - we saw this right around the garlic capital of the world, if that says anything.
I can tell you why the Hummer needs that extra carrier, and the answer is very horrifying. Despite the fact that the Hummer is so fucking enormous and gets 11 miles to the gallon, the hummer is also one of the most space-inefficient vehicles out there, according to my brother who knows everything about cars. He said that there is practically no cargo space in there, and it's not roomy or comfortable at all. I think a Honda Fit might have more useable storage space.
Sophist, who knew? That just looks ridiculous. It's like a very large man carrying a little purse. And a matchy-matchy purse, too.
I am disgusted. And hate Hummers even more now, which I didn't think was possible
I considered the Honda Fit in part due to its amazing storage space (both horizontal and vertical options - you choose!).
I suspect the baby hummer contains additional gas. Since you might not be able to make it to Gilroy from SJ on one tank alone.
Judging from the size of the rims on that thing, it might also be carrying all of the bling.
Post a Comment