One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
Saturday, January 29, 2005
Favorite Thing: Sat. Jan. 29, 2005
My new pants. See below.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Since I've accomplished, seen, nor heard anything today, my favorite thing is your new pair of pants too.
Once, a long time ago in a city far, far away, a friend and I found a small (2"x3") box of handguns, rifles, helmets, light sabers, utility belts, etc. for vintage Star Wars action figures at a comic book store. There was no price tag on said box, so we asked the young man behind the counter. "Ummm...I don't really know. How does five bucks sound?" was his reply. We could barely contain our boyish glee - five bucks apiece would have been a fair price, but we walked out of the store with somewhere around 100 pieces of accoutrment. I know that he feels guilty about it to this day.
3 comments:
Since I've accomplished, seen, nor heard anything today, my favorite thing is your new pair of pants too.
Once, a long time ago in a city far, far away, a friend and I found a small (2"x3") box of handguns, rifles, helmets, light sabers, utility belts, etc. for vintage Star Wars action figures at a comic book store. There was no price tag on said box, so we asked the young man behind the counter. "Ummm...I don't really know. How does five bucks sound?" was his reply. We could barely contain our boyish glee - five bucks apiece would have been a fair price, but we walked out of the store with somewhere around 100 pieces of accoutrment. I know that he feels guilty about it to this day.
For me: Knowing I will be enjoying the fine tunes of U2 in the most excellent city of Boston this May!
Also, I always enjoy a good Star-Wars Friend story.
Also, J.Bro, you know that seeing "Racing Stripes" is going to be your favorite thing of the day - just admit it now!
Post a Comment