Thursday, January 27, 2005

Favorite Thing: Thurs. Jan. 27, 2005

The earings I'm wearing (and made 3 weeks ago).

5 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

Corn scones - made by me last night.

Anonymous said...

Razorlight - Up All Night, which I was expecting to sound like a poor Strokes cover band. I was pleasantly wrong.

grrrbear said...

Pitty Sing - Simple Minds + Pet Shop Boys with a twist of Bowie...

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. ixo peugeot 206 valium peach Helper spring truck ford truck f250 home bistro Peoplesoft consigned inventory cost accounting problems payment with a debit card Accutane sideffects free disney visa credit card Suzuki parts atv Natural antivirals tamiflu nea insurance online payments http://www.sideeffectsofgabapentinneurontin.info/jerrytharpeindianabasketball.html Vitamin and tadalafil reactions hot naked milfs Real estate for rent in mabank texas