skip to main | skip to sidebar

21st Century Nancy Drew

One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.

Monday, January 24, 2005

lunchie munchie

By the advice of a dear friend, I had split pea soup for lunch yesterday. It was a very very good choice. One of you out there knows why.
Posted by J.Po at Monday, January 24, 2005

4 comments:

Annie said...

Some have compared split pea soup to napalm. I, however, see split pea soup as a balm for the walking anticholinergic. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh sweet relief.

January 25, 2005 10:38 AM
Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

February 07, 2007 1:27 PM
Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Pornstar + puke Processing credit cards with macintosh computers optivar versus patanol In computer data recovery oracle data recovery uk Pilates in deer park long island waterbed stores in brandon florida Advancements on hockey sticks Module wall display shelves generic zyban

March 06, 2007 3:10 PM
Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! License plate frames music notes Vanderbilt baseball 8390 ringtones Security systems collection Kansas city auto insurance Ct bug bites and cellulites designer handbags Generic xanax 2mg didrex online cod Hiking guidelines Antidepressant medication comparasons Adware source code Ionamin discount Effexor versus paxil Dog disease hair lose Fixed rate home equity loans Mortage rates refinance Landlord library medical malpractice career Dodge stake trucks Fitness centers niagara falls ny

April 24, 2007 1:40 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

If I Were A Flower, I'd Look Like This:

If I Were A Flower, I'd Look Like This:

Yo! Get with the program - we live in a bloggers' world! In order of appearance in said world:

  • Viscerations
  • Spicey Beef Melt
  • OnBreak.Bro
  • SquashShadow
  • Intermitent Blogger
  • This Kid Writes About Science
  • Sweet Cheeks
  • Doc
  • Alsho
  • These Kids Love Science

Procrastination Station

  • Fit To Print
  • Radio Stories
  • Know-It-All Hipster Who Thinks the Lives of Everyday People are Interesting
  • Local Rag
  • Talking Points
  • Daily Kos
  • Ha! Ha ha!!
  • I Have No Shame!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (53)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2007 (135)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (99)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2005 (214)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (31)
    • ►  May (27)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ▼  January (23)
      • 3 + 9 = too much extraneous information
      • Fave of 1/31/05
      • Favorite thing: Sun. Jan. 30, 2005
      • Worst Ending Ever
      • Favorite Thing: Sat. Jan. 29, 2005
      • 2.28% Sure Ain't Much
      • You Need to Find Your Way to 'Finding Neverland'
      • Favorite Thing: Fri. Jan. 28, 2005
      • Favorite Thing: Thurs. Jan. 27, 2005
      • Favorite Thing: Wed. Jan. 26, 2005
      • What is the world coming to??
      • Favorite Thing: Tues. Jan. 25, 2005
      • In the Spirit of Oprah
      • lunchie munchie
      • KB Appears Again and Again: Star Sightings for In...
      • 12:49 AM
      • Shmi-tunes
      • Ye Ole 'Hood (for which I don't own a Neighborhoodie)
      • Always Second Place
      • Me - West Wing Style
      • I hear more about Ohio in Berkeley than I ever do ...
      • What Does it Take?
      • The Times - I hope they're a-changin'
  • ►  2004 (78)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (12)