I am quite officially slated to attend my first gay wedding in the land where such things are currently legal (sadly, emphasis on currently). This excites me greatly. There was a time that I was asked to be the drag queen at said wedding. Do you think I'm still under consideration? I have ballet moves to add to my act.
Regardless of my role in the festivities, I can't wait to send a bit 'F you' to our current and future administration by supporting people I care about during their public expression/legalization of commitment and love.
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hooray - you're back!
I look forward to being your non-lesbian lesbian partner at said wedding. And, like you, to participating in a ceremony that will demonstrate that allowing same-sex couples to affirm monogamous relationships will not lead to the downfall of society!
I really really really hope the wedding does not fall on the same day as CF's wedding (for which I'm a bridesmaid). I hope, I hope, I hope.
I got my card today - it's May 21.
I hope you can be there too, as I think Jill will be giving birth around then!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! How long after taking clomid do you ovulate Pontiac grand am rear suspension recall Company or corporate drug tests and paxil hardcore teen fucking video clips Olympus camedia c 8080 digital camera refurbished order butalbital prescription price online buy u s butalbital online butalbital apap and pregnancy black lamborghini rims
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Personal epila laser diode hair removal system Eczema bebek Paxil cr order Neurontin for bipolar 300mg neurontin Convertible loan http://www.withdrawal-from-percocet.info/neurontin.html San bernardino county california mortgages License plate frames retractable Stress and hair loss in woman
Post a Comment