I can't stop watching the West Wing. I'm obsessed. My obsession is now spilling over to my web surfing. I just took some online quiz to see which character on the West Wing is most similar to me. The (undoubtedly complex) formula spit out this answer: Josh Lyman. I am delighted by this news, since I respect Josh more than anyone else on the show. That guy's been through a lot - the death of his sister, a gun shot wound, difficulty asking women out on dates. He handles it all with grace. Plus, I think he's cute.
(Spice, I respect Toby too.)
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh yeah, Josh is definitely the best one! When it looked like I was actually going to meet Bradley Whitford in person, I completely freaked out in girlish glee. I couldn't even imagine how I was going to be able to get through a conversation with him without saying something stupid or completely incomprehensible. And I'm always a sucker for the tragic male lead (e.g. Fox Mulder) - on TwoP, the thread about Josh is entitled "Josh Lyman: Tragedy Magnet" or something like that.
Toby has been someone who was grown on me - particularly after I scored as him on said quiz. I think he's got a strong moral core, which I respect a lot. And he gets frustrated when things that should happen can't happen because of political obstacles, a sentiment with which I have more than enough experience!
I also have to point out to other readers that J.Po was sobbing when I called her this afternoon because she had just watched "Two Cathedrals." "Mrs. Landingham!!!" she wailed...
Yeah, I'm a complete WW addict myself. I'm afraid to buy the complete seasons because I worry I'd never leave my house on the weekend...
And, for what it's worth, I'm apparently Charlie. Not quite sure why though.
Grrbear, I have not left my house for 3 weekends straight. I imagine this will continue for the next few weekends as well. I may not have a social life, but I have a pretty solid pseudo-social-life built around the West Wing. I laugh, I cry, I feel like I've known these people for years. And, by the way, my favorite scenes are those with involve Charlie. From a life of poverty and motherlessness to the White House. What a story!
Oh, the good ol' days of Two Cathedrals - "Did you pay sticker price? No one pays sticker price!" Now that I've chewed up and spit out my Arrested Development and Nip/Tuck DVDs, I've been watching WW season 1 during my morning trainer rides.
I'm C.J.
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Buy a cpu Scottie allen texas attorney Pussy to hairy for man shoulder washer 'childrens wooden toy boy' Volvo 740 for sale Portable dishwasher attachment Biochemistry of losing weight ketosis Land rover 99 Card photo printer cp330 kentucky toyota body part dealers Cheap calling card to russia http://www.inkjet-papers.info/Inkjet-printer-reliability.html Hidden dorm cam sex
Post a Comment