Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Big Apple

I'm leaving for New York City tomorrow at 10:30pm.

What should I see while I'm there?

8 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

If possible, Ellis Island. Pretty powerful.

I can also recommend some neat elementary and middle schools, but my guess is that the bachelorette gang won't be excited about that!

Annie said...

Cafe Lalo at 201 West 83rd Street... And Gray's Papaya, at Broadway and 71st. 2 hotdogs and a papaya drink for $2!!!... Oh, and Le Pain Quotidien - it's a bit of a chain store, but well worth it. The Belgian waffles is worth every penny... Ooooh, Sam's Falafel down near the village by Washington Square Park...and Takashimaya, near Rockefeller center... Frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity on the Upper East Side...

Oh, the eatin' is so good in New York City. Have an awesome time!

J.Po said...

I think I'll go to McDonald's.

J.Po said...

I WON'T have to go here, because THEY'RE coming to US! YES!!!

http://www.babeland.com/

J.Po said...

If you are at work, it may be unwise to follow that link.

Annie said...

your warning about not following that link at work came too late.
at least my boss didn't walk by while i was browsing toys in babeland.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Sony surveillance cameras vb21cshrx-w36 online hockey betting Play pampered chef bingo percocet hydrocodone 2mg mix and match Percent of people with dental insurance in virginia Eastside oral surgery Adderall taken with alcohol http://www.concerta-7.info/Philadelphia-racetrack-operation-horse-dog-auto.html sportsbook no required Volvo v70+lastmatta high risk merchant account Boating docks in leamington Fishing boats in florida Taking antacids with zoloft Msn bets 7.0 Free download jeep repair manual problem with frigidaire washer Lortab xanax valium Ball lottery louisiana power result best price nexium