It's official. Spice and I will be hitting the road for another REM concert experience. We will be viewing said concert here. Isn't this an odd place to hear our favorite band rock out?
Will Michael be wearing blue eye makeup this year? Or will he have a silver stripe down his head a la 1999? Will Mike show up in a sparkly nudey suit? Will his son (?!?) show up at the concert again? Will Peter do scissor kicks in the air and look snarly? Only time will tell.
As long as they perform Country Feedback, we'll all be happy.
Monday, August 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee I'm so excited for y'all! When will said adventure be occurring? And at this rad snooty concert hall place, too? Too cool.
Thank you for your interest, Sophist. We will be heading north (or west, in Spice's case) on November 19th for a November 20th show. Seattle carries promise of free housing and many old friends. We are excited on many fronts.
Oh yes, yes we are excited! I'm glad we decided to hit the road for a new city - and one that has the potential to draw in such guest stars as Pearl Jam and the Buck (and Mills?!?!) children It will be fun to see them in such swank confines, particularly since we have _awesome_ seats!
I also bought tix for the October 15th concert at the Greek in Berkeley - because I got another set of excellent seats. Now it's time to find takers. Anyone?
Post a Comment