My last two blogs made it sound like I was awfully happy in New York. Lies. All lies.
REM recently released a song from their new album that claims 'leaving New York is never easy'. I disagree. Leaving was the best thing about the trip.
Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
After reading many a blog about the far east (ROTFL) my sour impression hasn't improved much (of course I shouldn't be commenting, I've barely been east of the Mississippi).
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Nexium astra Computer recycling austin color contact enhancer freshlook lens lawyers Free clips of asian blowjobs Wholesale craps dice Voip phones voip tutorial free voice over ip rwanda travel insurance porno black girls chicago sexy legs pens levitra Daiwa interline fishing rod Smartphone versus pda 2002 nissan frontier 2wd king se aftermarket parts Clubland treme hardcore
Post a Comment