Oh man!! It's Wednesday, and you know what that means! I have to make a decision: ballet or Lost. And today's decision-making process is particularly challenging because (1) it's the season finale (what's going to happen to Loch?? will he die?? will he rise again, like the messiah?? will Michael come back just in time for the battle between the plane folks and the others?? will Ben look really creepy?? SO MANY QUESTIONS!); and (2) the ballet teachers have noted my absence of late and I particularly like the Wednesday night instructor. And here are two solutions, one for each side of the argument: (1) Jiggity has set up TiVo to record all new Lost episodes (although it doesn't always work...stupid TiVo); and (2) I can go to Thursday night's ballet class (easier and more appropriate for my skill(less) level).
Torture!
Thankfully, it's the last time I'll be tortured with this choice for several months.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So did you watch it? I'm going to withhold my comments until I know, but will say: WOW! Although I did kind of guess the big reveal while watching the very first scene.
I DID watch it and I'm still processing. SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED! Favorite part? Hurly saving the day. Least favorite part? Charlie dying, despite the fact we were prepared for that. Creepiest part? Ben (but at least he got the whoop-ass.
Big question for me - how long will the crash survivors be on that island and is the parachute chick really bad? And will Loch start his own group of others, including Richard? And is Jack's dad really alive? Did the island bring him back from the other side? And why the heck does Patch consistently come back from the dead?
I'm thinking maybe the show will still take place primarily on the island, with flash-forwards instead of flash-backs.
Oh yeah, the bus was awesome! And yay for Hurley finally getting to show that he can do something!
Charlie dying was sad, but man, what in the heck is the deal with Penny?!?! And who is/was Naomi if she's not connected to her?!?!? And how bad was Jack's faux beard?!?!
A Locke/Richard alliance would be REALLY interesting. I wonder if there's a rescue, if everyone will be forced to leave the island. I kinda think that it was Locke in the funeral home that Sad Jack visited. But I can't imagine Locke would leave if he had any choice.
The whole "Jack, you're not supposed to do this" thing was really interesting - especially when Jack himself said "We weren't supposed to leave!" to Kate. What do Locke and Ben know that Jack doesn't? Did Walt fill Locke in on whatever it was? What does it have to do with Jacob? Is this all some sort of thing where horrible people can redeem themselves?
And yeah, is Jack's dad alive? He seemed to be referring to him a bit too often for that not to be the case. HOW FRUSTRATING IS IT THAT WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL JANUARY TO FIND OUT?!?!?!?!?
Post a Comment