Thursday, May 10, 2007

LOST?!? OMG!

8 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

NO KIDDING!!! I'd thought about posting the exact same thing!!

Interesting question posed on another blog: did Alex offer Locke the gun so that Ben would have access to one? or so Locke could potentially protect himself? or what?

What in the heck is the deal with Richard?!??! It appears that he doesn't age? And has permanent eyeliner? He now seems a lot more important than he did before - although we already had a hint of that when he talked to Locke last week.

Are we pretty settled now on the fact that Dharma was some sort of commune of scientists from Portland that got wiped out? And if so, what, then, is Mittelos Bioscience and what is their relationship to the Hostiles (who also now seem to be synonymous with the Others)? And why are they all based in Portland?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!

Anonymous said...

IMO, it seems like Mittelos == hostiles/others. (henceforth known as "the h'others"... it's french) After all it was Richard himself who was out recruiting Juliet for Mittelos. An interesting question is why the h'others were out recruiting in the first place. Why did they need Juliet (was she a fertility expert?)in the first place? Was it because they couldn't reproduce on their own due to the unique mama-killing properties of the island?

Is it next week yet?????

Anonymous said...

Another question. What is with the h'others fixation on gas?

J.Po said...

Dharma was some utopian commune yes - I think so. And as we know, utopia never lasts for long... there's always a bad seed (or two). As for Richard, it is quite remarkable how he did't age. At least his hair changed over time. I'm beginning to wonder if Ben is a a decoy - if perhaps Richard is more important in running the show. But what do I know. And what with that original Dharma guy, shall I call him "Patch" (not to be confused with my favorite character on Days of Our Lives).

So apparently - or so says my coworker - you could catch a glimpse of "Jacob" if you were watching really closely when they went into that house/shed/thing. So perhaps this person/spirit/angry god does exist. Or were we seeing part of Ben's imagination/magic?

I think Alex wants her dad to be offed. He did banish her guy pal, after all. Whatever happened to that guy pal, anyway? I bet we haven't seen the last of him yet.

Locke - I'm guessing he doesn't die. He probably knows some sort of boyscout way out of this mess. Or he really is the 'messiah' character and will rise from the dead or whatever. Jacob is speaking to him, afterall.

And what up with Juliette and Jack? I think she's still on the bad side, but who knows.

Ugh. I forsee a nail-biting cliff hanger.

grrrbear said...

I have no idea what you are talking about...

I watched a Mythbusters re-run on Tivo last night, woot!

J-Vo said...

I am so over Jack. He is really becoming a petulant little punk. And Kate is whiny, as well.

I think the Oceanic survivors should band together and overthrow Jack and install Sayid as their leader.

Other questions-
is Patch really leftover from Dharma, or just was he an other in disguise?
was the guy who sucked Desmond into pushing the button Dharma or an other?
whose side is Penny Widmore on???

I think I might hav a stroke figuring it all out...

Stacey Pelika said...

Yes, I think Juliet was/is a fertility expert, thus her attractiveness to the h'others (props to Jiggity for that name). But I still can't decide if I think she and Jack ("You went camping without me!??! Me, _Jack_?!?!") are working with or against Ben.

Kate is lame - what was she doing telling Jack about Naomi? Trying to win Jack back from Juliet? Also, is she going to end up pregnant with Sawyer's baby?

I have no idea what the deal is with Patchy! It was fun, though, to realize who "Roger Work Man" was.

Stacey Pelika said...

And yes, you can totally catch a glimpse of Jacob if you watch in slo-mo. He looks like a long-haired old dude. Somewhere someone commented that he looks like a long-haired Locke, but I think it was too dark to conclude that.