Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Meatloaf

I feel like Meatloaf is highly underrated. Granted, it takes less than one hand to count the number of Meatloaf songs I love, and he lacks originality in naming his albums (with most incorporating "Bat Out of Hell" in one way or another). But his memorable tunes are CLASSIC. When Jiggity and I are in the car and a 'loaf tune comes on the XM radio, we don't switch stations. Oh no. Instead, we pull out all the stops with dramatic singing and passionate fist-pumping.

We* just LOVE the Meatster.


* I cannot say for sure that Jiggity agrees because my singing/screaming is loud enough to drown out any opportunity for him to protest

3 comments:

Annie said...

You guys have so much fun together, it's truly inspiring! Can't wait to talk tonight after your ballet class.

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of any meatloaf song is when he breaks it down. When he inevitably does. In every song. Usually for 4+ minutes.

Coincidently, my favorite part of meatloaf the food item is also when gets broken down. (into nutrients in my belly)

Annie said...

jiggity, when are you starting your own blog!