Friday, May 04, 2007

Favorite Bar

Bars and cookies are not the same thing.

If I were to choose my favorite bar, it would have to be the famed "Minnesota Bar" created by L.Kes at OAM.

Anyone who entered a favorite bar in the favorite cookie category must amend their choice. That means you, Spice.

4 comments:

J.Po said...

P.S. - Naming your favorite watering hole does not count. That may be the next on the list of faves.

Stacey Pelika said...

Okay, carmelitas!

If I come to Reunion, you, Paco and I (and others, probably) should go to Dacie's and make Minnesota bars!!!

grrrbear said...

I don't know what they are called, but my mom made this one kind of bar so often that it became known as just "bars" around my house. It's a combination of peanut butter and oatmeal (and other stuff I can't recall) spread on the bottom of a pan about halfway full, then covered with chocolate and topped with patches of more peanut butter and oatmeal mix.

Stacey Pelika said...

Ooh, replace 'oatmeal' with 'graham crackers' and add a lot of powdered sugar and butter, and you have one of my favorite bars - the so-called 'fat bar.'