I vote for either the puppy or the rat. prolly the puppy. BTW the rat was hanging out here today, ate more good friends and carrots. I saw it in person this time!
Heh. I was just debating with myself whether it would be snotty to point out ballots/ballets. Ballets is funny, too. Especially if you imagine the monkey doing ballet.
This is taking far too much time scrolling back up and down. So I'll simplify by saying Kittens = #1, Puppy = #2, and then letting the rest of them battle to the death for my affection.
1) Platypus! One of my favorite animals of all time. It's cuteness is obviously still flying under peoples radar, as there aren't many pics out there on the web that show the platypus in all its glory.
2)Platypus. Share the love. 3)Puppy. 4)Kitten 5)Gorilla 6)Mouse (though, for a mouse, a 9.5 on the cuteness scale) 7)Medium Tum Tum monkey. Though he has a great personality. (I'm going to get in trouble for this one)
12 comments:
Pardon the numbering issues!
I vote for either the puppy or the rat. prolly the puppy. BTW the rat was hanging out here today, ate more good friends and carrots. I saw it in person this time!
Ooh. Tough one.
From cutest to least cute:
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 4
Because cats make me sneeze.
3! especially in underwear
1, 4, 2, 6, 5
Yea, I can't spell!
"ballots"
Heh. I was just debating with myself whether it would be snotty to point out ballots/ballets. Ballets is funny, too. Especially if you imagine the monkey doing ballet.
This is taking far too much time scrolling back up and down. So I'll simplify by saying Kittens = #1, Puppy = #2, and then letting the rest of them battle to the death for my affection.
I have ballet on the brain most of the time.
And Spice got it right - #3 is by far the cutest.
I have ballet on the brain most of the time.
And Spice got it right - #3 is by far the cutest.
May I score them using a point system rather than a simple rank-order system?
#1 - 1100 points
#2 - 67 points
#3 - 90 points
#4 - 1098 points
#5 - zero points
#6 (baby) - 1099 points
#6 (adult) - negative 4 points
My rankings:
1) Platypus! One of my favorite animals of all time. It's cuteness is obviously still flying under peoples radar, as there aren't many pics out there on the web that show the platypus in all its glory.
2)Platypus. Share the love.
3)Puppy.
4)Kitten
5)Gorilla
6)Mouse (though, for a mouse, a 9.5 on the cuteness scale)
7)Medium Tum Tum monkey. Though he has a great personality. (I'm going to get in trouble for this one)
Cutest to least cutest:
5,4,3,1,6,2.
Did you and jiggity enjoy CofM? Have you seen Tadpole? That's a good one.
Have a good night sister!
Post a Comment