Lost is on tonight!!! LOST IS ON TONIGHT!!!
Wha's gonna happen? Oooooo.....can't wait!
For those of you who don't watch, start Netfixing. It's seriously one of the most edge-of-your-seat-what's-going-to-happen-next kind of shows. Woo!
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay! Watching Lost is my reward for doing work tonight - I'll work until 11 and then settle in for 42 minutes of seeing other people have much worse problems than sitting in a windowless cage at a computer all day!
Last night's ep? OMG!!! What did you think? I know that the writers keep saying that they're not all dead, but WTF is going on if that's not the case?!?!?!
I dunno. I sortof think they're all in purgatory. We Catholics believe in that sort of thing.
But if not that - if they're not actually dead - Jake's theory is that they're being used for psychological experiments (about human behavior and whatnot).
But dude. I can't decide if I like the direction the show is taking or not. I sortof miss the days when I felt there was a bit more reality.
On the official podcast this week (yes, I'm that much of a nerd!) the creators confirmed that it's not purgatory. Next week's ep does Ben's backstory, so I think we'll get more answers then. I agree with Jake - I think it's going to end up being some sort of experiment run by the world's richest men (like, say, Sun's dad and Penny's dad and Jack's dad).
I had sort of gotten tired of this season until a few episodes ago - I really liked how the first season focused on survival and community - but the last few eps have gotten me hooked again. I hope they can maintain this level of information-giving and suspense!
Did you ever see that movie "The Game"? I think Michael Douglas was in it. I wonder if this whole thing is sortof like that - where people are given the chance to reflect on their lives through terribly tragic and horrifying experiences, so they'll come out on the other end with a renewed desire to live life to its fullest - with integrity/honesty/passion/connection/sans guilt/etc.
Not sure who this "Jake" character is that spice and jpo refer to, but I like his thinking. Another theory... less intriguing... is that it's those nefarious others that are behind everything. Maybe parachute chopper girl is really another plant from the others. Or that the tricksy others planted wreckage and bodies in the ocean to make people think it was the castaways so then they'd stop searching....
I have seen "The Game," and I could totally see that being what's going on! Maybe The Others are employees of said game? And it's owned by Widmore?
Also, what ever happened to those guys in the arctic monitoring station from last season's finale?
Post a Comment